Thursday, March 29, 2007

W...T...F!?!

So I am sitting in Starbuck's, fixing bugs. Not that I don't have an office, it's just that the Starbuck's internet connection is as reliable as the one in my office, the coffee is better, and there are fewer harbingers of doom perched on the roof.

The computers in Germany, France, and Phoenix that I am talking to don't care where I sit while we chat and, because we are in "test and fix" today, actual people are only allowed to talk to my through the bug tracking system anyway.

Anyhoo ... I look up from bug ticket #263 and theres an old dude at the counter wearing a red tee-shirt with a black monochrome of Ronald Reagan on the front. The image is eerily familiar. Remarkably similar to another famous shirt actualy:

I was hoping that I was seeing a connection where none existed, but google quickly dashed my hopes to pieces. Advertised as "...the conservative answer to all those hipster "rebels" in the trendy Che shirts" I give you :

I wonder, if I special order one with Che on the front and Ronnie on the back do I have to pay extra for the double shot of irony?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home