Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tanned, Rested, and Almost Married...

People listen. News of my abduction by aliens has been greatly exaggerated.

M. and I's impending wedding is now fully planned and financed. I would like to
take this opportunity to personally thank each and every one of you who responded to my 'HEALP I AM A NIGERIA FINANCE MINISTER TRAPPED IN THIS EMAIL PLEASE SEND YOUR BANKING INFO TO RECIEVE MANY MANY MILLIONS!!!" email; thanks to your genrourous lack of net savvy ours will be a beautiful wedding indeed.

In other news: We've decided to hyphenate. In 2 weeks I will need you all to start referring to me as Mad Ramirez-Science.

Now its back to that special sound of metal grinding against metal that is such an anodyne to all of you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo, Mr. Science! (soon to be Ramirez-Science) Four postings in one blow! I had heard about your abduction, but couldn't confirm it via more than 4 other independant web sites, so I was skeptical. But then again... You're away for a while, you come back altered (they hyphenated you!), and now you're suddenly prolific... YOU'VE BEEN CONSERVATIVITIZED!!! I'll be watching your posts closely for secret messages to your new hidden masters... And by the way, I want my bank info back! And if you used my account to pay for the caterer, well, don't eat the hummus... Anonymous in Ohio (Mjt!)

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home