Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's what the lawyers don't tell you that's important.

In the comments, HumidCedar swears he never encouraged anyone to take any pills.

From my own personal experience I can tell you this is true. HumidCedar never told me to take any pills, however I distinctly remember him telling me:
"As you attorney, I advise you to drive as fast as possible".

It all went down hill from there and when things turned brutaly ugly; HumidCedar disappeared. Leaving me holding the bag. Nothing to show for it but a trunk full of grapefruit, a huge pile of soap, a semi-conscience hotel maid, a bag full of hunting knives, a room service bill I couldn't pay, and a lingering fear that I was witnessing the death of the American dream ...

I barely made it out alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Patrick said...

I can neither confirm or deny that story.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, honey, is there something you'd like to tell me?

Linda

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home