Monday, February 21, 2005

Our Hero is Dead

I am saddened to report that this blog's "greatest living influence" has gone and blown his brains out and now must be reclassified as this blog's "greatest dead influence".

It's times like these, when our heroes stumble and shoot themselves in the head, that remind us why we must keep the faith. That show us in no uncertain terms why we must continue to pour gasoline on every fire we can find, why we must spike the koolaid with high power blotter acid at every AEI event we can possible sneak into, and why we all desperately need a Vincent Black Shadow.

Out of reverence for my fallen hero let me point out that:

Micheal Behe is an lying pig fucker who hates your children and wants to see them kept ignorant and poor.

John Negroponte is a giant, soulless, nun eating lizard with cold black eyes, claws that drip a vile green caustic poison, and a forked tongue. Befor any more innocent nuns have to die, we as a nation should put him in a cage and let all the catholics poke at him with sharp sticks for fun.


Now someone fetch me a bottle of tequila and a gun. I'm gonna go find Brit Hume and force him to mow my lawn.

1 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Patrick said...

For the record: although I am a lawyer, I have never advised anyone to take any pill. But I sure enjoyed Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home