Monday, April 04, 2005

We Get Letters

In comments, potential Nepal blogger nepalichoroo points out that :
u motherfucker son of girijaa...either u must be son of fucking girijaa or fucking madhav Nepal...

After much googling I can report that:

  1. I am not the multi-armed pachyderm son of Shiva and his wife Girija (aka Parvati).

  2. I am also not the son of the former Prime Minister of Nepal.

  3. I have no personal gripes with King Gyanendra. I just think he has a bad ass hat and I love good hat joke.

  4. I have nothing but the greatest respect for Nepal and it's people and I don't see why nepalichoroo can't show the same level of respect for the world's multi-armed pachyderm gods and the children of former Prime Minister Girija.

  5. I shouldn't even need to point this out, but my mother and I have a completely non-oedipal relationship and it's a little rude to imply otherwise. Especially over something as trivial as a hat joke.


So dude, please, just put down the Ghurka Kukri and back away from the keyboard ... slowly. Ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home