Friday, March 04, 2005

The One Where I Give Fox New Credit for Journalistic Restraint...

In the comments the Notorious MJT fills in all the missing detail about the whole Fox-New-statutory-rape-hot-blond-in-bikini-MadScience-falls-off-exercise-bike story.

While it could be said that Notorious MJT knows far to many details about hot female teachers who have been caught having sex with their male students, we here at Grinding Metal Labs are going to let it pass with just a simple
"Dude, you know way to much about hot female teachers who have been caught having sex with their male students!"
because this post isn't really about deciding weather my good friend Notorious MJT is a bit of a perv or not. It's about me sucking it up and giving credit where credit is due and today, sadly, the credit goes to Fox News.

As Notorious MJT explains in the comments :
Apparently, the picture of the hot blond on the motorcycle was a photo of one of the teachers they were discusssing. Pamela Rogers Turner, 27 years old, accused of having sex with 13 year old "star-athlete" student, back in her college days was named Miss Monday Nitro on a 1997 World Championship Wrestling television show. (This gets better all the time, doesn't it?)
To which I say :
Wow, A school district hired Miss Monday Night Nitro 1997. No offense to the fans of fake wrestling or anything, but that sounds a little trashy. Since the proxy here at work blocks my access to the NitroGirls home page I might even go so far as call it "slutty".
If I'm willing to call the pinup girls of fake wrestling "slutty" and say that maybe the school district should to hire a better class of bikini models to educate our children, then you know that Brit Hume was prepared to go on the air and say :
"Tonight on Fox News we take a fair and balance look as why democrats in the Department of Education are forcing school districts across the county to hire whores. More at 9:00."
But despite all Brit's begging and pleading, the producers at fox canned that story and settled for randomly displaying graphics of a bikini clad Miss Monday Nite Nitro 1997 each time the covered the Hot-Female-Teachers-Who-Have-Sex-With-Their-Male-Students story.

Given that it's Fox News we are talking about, I call that an extraordinary display of Journalistic restraint and I applaud them for it. All you people in hell
should now form one line to the left to pick up your ice cubes.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, the "Nortorius MJT" - I like that! Much better than the Anonymous MJT. And I've been named in the (self) award winning Grinding Metal blog. Does that mean I can find myself on google now? Actually Mr. Science (may I call you Mad?), you can credit yourself for the clarification. Your entry was so inspiring that I felt compelled to spend almost an hour dredging through the FOX News archives for details (it had NOTHING to do with seeing a teacher in a bikini...) As for FOX News's restraint, all I can say is: one man's restraint is another man's blatant-inflamatory-sensationalism. Se la vive. P.S. Do not begin to suspect that I am not un-pervy... Mjt!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home